Airport Berlin-Tegel (TXL) (10 km)
- Taxi: 20 minutes, approximately EUR 25
- Bus: Take Bus 128 in the direction of Osloer Strasse to Kurt-Schumacher Platz and switch to metro U6 in the direction of Alt-Mariendorf to Stadtmitte, approx. 30 minutes, costs EUR 2.80 per person
- Bus: Take Bus X9 in the direction of Zoologischer Garten to Ernst-Reuter-Platz and then switch to metro number U2 in the direction of Pankow to Stadtmitte, approx. 30 minutes, costs EUR 2.80 per person
Airport Berlin-Schönefeld (SXF) (20 km)
- Taxi: 40 minutes, approximately EUR 40
- Train: Take Train RB14 or RB7 in the direction of Nauen or S9 to S+U Friedrichstrasse and switch to metro U6 in the direction of Alt-Mariendorf to Stadtmitte, approx. 45 minutes, costs EUR 3.20 per person
Participants are requested to check with their local German Consulate/Embassy well in advance of their travel date. It is the responsibility of the participant to obtain a visa as necessary.
Official letters of invitation designed to assist with obtaining an entry visa can be made upon request. In order to receive an invitation letter for visa purposes, send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
Delegate Title (Mr./Ms./Dr./Prof.)
Full Name (as it appears in your passport)
Complete Mailing Address
Please note that such letters do not represent a commitment on the part of the Congress Organizer to provide any financial assistance.
Tel UK: +44-203-051-4032 ext. 521
Tel US: +1-857-400-0035 ext. 521