It is with great pleasure that we invite you to attend The 2nd World Congress on Advanced Treatments in Skin Cancer (Skin-Cancer2020) which will take place 2-3 April 2020 in Berlin, Germany.
Skin-Cancer2020 follows the success of the 2019 Congress and will continue to review and focus on the recent advancements in the diagnosis, treatment and management of various skin cancers such as basal and squamous cell carcinomas, melanoma, merkel cell carcinoma, cutaneous lymphomas and other rare skin cancers.
The Congress will welcome dermatologists, oncology professionals, skin cancer specialists, treatment experts, nurses, industry leaders and other experts to the majestic city of Berlin.
The congress will focus on the following key areas:
• Prevention of skin cancer
• Update on Non-melanoma skin cancer
• New treatments for melanoma
• Dermoscopy of skin cancer,
• Skin cancers in organ transplant recipients
• Tumors of the nail unit
• Mohs surgery for skin cancer
• Surgical pearls for reconstruction after skin cancer removal
• The carcinogenic field
• New and emerging treatments for skin cancers of the head and neck
We hope you will join us at Skin-Cancer2020 in Berlin.
Looking forward to see you at the meeting!
Prof. Dr. Joseph Alcalay